- Developing Biosensors to detect biomarkers for cancer and other ailments.
- Studying electrochemical characteristics of various materials, polymers, and films.
- Designing wearable, point-of-care, biotech medical devices.
- Utilizing machine learning to aid in sensing and data interpretation.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, CEMSE, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2018-2020
- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, 2013-2018
- Dalhousie University, Deans List. 2015-2018
- Dalhousie University, Sexton Distinction. 2018
- IEEE, Student Paper Competition, 2nd place. 2018
- DECC, Award of Excellence for best scientific poster. 2018
- Dal Electrical Engineering Design Competition, 1st place. 2016
- Dalhousie University, Sexton Scholar Award. 2015