- The use of zeolites as membranes for gas separations.
- The use of polymer-grafted nanoparticles as emulsifiers to reduce the interfacial tension between oil and water.
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, In Progress.
- M.Sc., Chemical Engineering, UH, Houston, United States, 2016.
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, UH, Houston, United States, 2014.
- 2019-Present: Ph.D. Candidate, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
- 2018-2019: Relationship Manager, Bupa Arabia, Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- 2016-2017: Research Assistant, UH, Houston, United States.
- 2016: Instructor, UH, Houston, United States.
- 2015-2016: Research Assistant, UH, Houston, United States.
- 2016: Teaching Assistant, UH, Houston, United States.
Scientific and Professional Memberships
- Future Faculty Program at the University of Houston.
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE).
- Organization of Chemical Engineering Graduate Students (OChEGS).
- The National Honor Society for Chemical Engineering (OXE).
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Arab American Engineers and Architects Association (AAEAA).
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS).
- Math Olympiad Award at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
- Six-times Dean's List Award Recipient.