In my previous lab, I was working for an industrial project as researcher and investigator.
- Investigating Graphite and the intercalation compound, by designing a new experiment set up, in addition to analyzing and preparation of samples.
- Also, preparation of silver ink and silver nanoparticles films to produce better composite conductive materials.
- Preparation of binder jetting 3D nanomaterial and nanowires.
Now, I am working in Prof. Nunes's lab for
- Helping in the modification of PET membrane.
- Create novel membranes to resolve some of the environmental challenges.
- Fabricate new devices based on the modification membranes that can help to solve some medical or environmental issues.