- Synthesis of Metal and Metal Oxide Nano-materials
- Fabrication of Biosensors, Chemical, and Mineral Sensors
- Field-Effect Transistors based Biosensor
Recent Advances in Nanowires-Based Field-Effect Transistors for Biological Sensor Applications
Rafiq Ahmad, Tahmineh Mahmoudi, Min-Sang Ahn, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Biosensors and Bioelectronics (Review Article), Vol. 100, pp. 312-325, (2018)
A Highly Sensitive Nonenzymatic Sensor Based on Fe2O3 Nanoparticles Coated ZnO Nanorods for Electrochemical Detecti...
Rafiq Ahmad, Min-Sang Ahn, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Advanced Materials Interfaces, pp. 1700691, (2017)
Highly Efficient Non-Enzymatic Glucose Sensor Based on CuO Modified Vertically-Grown ZnO Nanorods on Electrode
Rafiq Ahmad, Nirmalya Tripathy, Min-Sang Ahn, Kiesar Sideeq Bhat, Tahmineh Mahmoudi, Yoush...
Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, pp.5715, (2017)
Two-dimensional Ytterbium Oxide Nanodisks Based Biosensor for Selective Detection of Urea
Rafiq Ahmad, Ahmed A. Ibrahim, Ahmad Umar, M.S. Al-Assiri, A.E. Al-Salami, Rajesh Kumar, S...
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 98, pp. 254-260, (2017)
Solution Process Synthesis of High Aspect Ratio ZnO Nanorods on Electrode Surface for Sensitive Electrochemical Det...
Rafiq Ahmad, Nirmalya Tripathy, Min-Sang Ahn, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, pp. 46475, (2017)
Low-Temperature Sintering Highly Conductive Silver Ink for Flexible Electronic
Rafiq Ahmad, Kiesar Sideeq Bhat, Yousheng Wang, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Journal of Materials Chemistry C, Vol. 4, pp. 8522-8527, (2016)
A comprehensive Biosensor Integrated with a ZnO Nanorod FET Array for Selective Detection of Glucose, Cholesterol a...
Rafiq Ahmad, Nirmalya Tripathy, Jin-Ho Park, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Chemical Communications, Vol. 51, pp. 11968-11971, (2015)
Fabrication of Highly Sensitive Uric Acid Biosensor Based on Directly Grown ZnO Nanosheets on Electrode Surface
Rafiq Ahmad, Nirmalya Tripathy, Na Keum Jang, Gilson Khang, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 206, pp. 146-151, (2015)
Glucose-assisted Synthesis of Cu2O Shuriken-like Nanostructures and Their Application as Nonenzymatic Glucose Biose...
Rafiq Ahmad, Rizwan Khan, Prabhakar Rai, Lee-Woon Jang, Jin-Hyeon Yun, Yeon-Tae Yu, Yoon-B...
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 203, pp. 471-476, (2014)
Highly Stable Urea Sensor Based on ZnO Nanorods Directly Grown on Ag/Glass Electrodes
Rafiq Ahmad, Nirmalya Tripathy, and Yoon-Bong Hahn
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 194, pp. 290-295, (2014)
- Ph.D. 2014, Department of BIN Fusion Technology, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
- M.S. 2009, School of Biotechnology, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, India.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) 2005, Department of Zoology, Aligarh Muslim University, India.
- Contract Professor at School of Semiconductor and Chemical Engineering with BK21 Center for Future Energy Materials and Devices project, Chonbuk National University, South Korea (Mar 2017-Feb 2018)
- Post Doctoral Fellow at School of Semiconductor and Chemical Engineering with BK21 Center for Future Energy Materials and Devices project, Chonbuk National University, South Korea (Mar 2014-Feb 2017)
Scientific and Professional Memberships
- The American Ceramic Society (ACerS)
- Outstanding Presentation Award, “Zinc Oxide Nanostructures for Sensing Application” BIN Fusion Technology Workshop, Korea (May 17-18, 2012).
- Best Poster Award, “Nonenzymatic Glucose Biosensor Based on CuO Nanoparticles Inkjet-Printed on Silver Electrodes” International Workshop on Flexible & Printed Electronics (IWFPE), Jeonju, Korea (November 20-22, 2013).