- Experience of 6+ years in semiconductor fabrication at Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK, Italy) and Centre of excellence in nano-electronics, IIT Bombay.
- Fabrication, Characterization, data analysis, pattern recognition and sensors are my forte.
- Expertise in new device structures, 2D materials based FET, thin-film and characterization of thin-film stacks for OFETs in sensor applications.
- Worked extensively on improving thin-film electronic properties like mobility and device properties like conductance and threshold voltage reduction.Also, handled inter-disciplinary projects.
- B.tech., JNTU, Hyderabad, India
- PPGP., International institute of Information technology, Pune, India
- Ph.D., CRNTS, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India
- March 2018 - Current: Postdoctoral fellow, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- May 2017 – Dec 2017: Research Associate, Centre for Materials and Microsystems (CMM) - FBK, Italy
- May 2015 – Oct 2015: Research Intern, Energy Research Institute, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
Scientific and Professional Memberships
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- 2012: Gandhian young technological innovation award
- 2009: P.P Chhabria award of excellence in intelligent systems and robotics at i2it.